|BASIC REQUIREMENTS:|| ||FORM REQUIREMENTS:|
- 8 1/2" by 11" accepted
- 8 1/2" by 14"
Deed of Trust:
- Land Intake Sheet - must be 8 1/2" by 14"(4 copies - carbon or reproduced)
- Refinance Affidavit(include Unpaid Principal Balance, Book/Page, Date)
- Land Intake Sheet
- Need to state relationship between Grantor/Grantee
- Previous Recorded Information
- Affidavit of Total Payment
- Certificate of Exemption from Withholding
- First Page: 2" Top Margin; 1" other sides.
- Other Pages: 1"
| || |
- Payoff Amount
- Original Loan, Book & Page
- Black Ink Only
- 8 point Elite type font minimum
| || |
- Not Accepted(Anne Arundel, Baltimore & Montgomery)
- Baltimore County will accept a copy of the Deed of Trust with original borrowers(s) sigrnatures
- "This is to certify that the within instrument(s) has been prepared by a party to the instrument." (or)
- "This is to certify that the within instrument has been prepared under the supervision of the undersigned Maryland attorney..."
- Signature and Title (Loan Processor or Closer) cannot be an "agent"!
| || Death Certificate:|
Power of Attorney:
- Must be original(no copies)
- Preparer Information
- APN/PID Number
| || COMMON REJECTION REASONS:|
- Certification of Preparation (Prepared by) statement missing
- First Page
- Must appear on all documents
- Land Intake Sheet missing/incomplete
- Required below all signatures
- Affidavit of Total Payment missing
- Include state, county, and municipality in 1st paragraph
- Must accompany all instruments
- Homeowners Certification of Principle Residence missing(settlement sheet - example attached)
- Date of Acknowledgment
- Expiration of Notary
- Stamp or Seal (not required)
- Correct Prince George Refiance Affidavit missing/not signed
Must provide two (2) copies of the Quit Claim Deed when present.
Subordination Agreements must be original with correct margins (no copies allowed)
Prince George County - See attached Finance Affidavit Guide